Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Monday, November 30, 2009

CATCHING UP ON HUNTERS EMAILS

NOVEMBER 4TH
So hey y'all
Yeah so things have been going good this week. This past week has been kinda crazy though. So there are three groups of missionaries in our district, three in farmville, two in buckingham, and two in burkville (us). So my companion has to deal with them all since he is the district leader. And we've been having some huge drama with the two in buckingham. It's ridiculous. They're always fighting and like BAD fights too. One of them is really really prideful and always has to be right. Which is why most of these fights happens. It's ridiculous and frustrating but we deal with it.

But we also had an epic p-day today. Yesterday we went on exchanges with those buckingham elders, and me and another elder named elder bond spent the day in my area while elder hinds went up to buckingham. me and elder bond had a great day, taught alot of good lessons and set up some good lessons. and then afterwards we met up in farmville (the halfway point) and they went home, and to save miles we stayed the night at the farmville elders place. then today we got up, did our studying and whatnot, then played a game called rook and then buckingham came over and we all went and played some flag football and that was awesome. then we had a bbq on this little grill and it was epic and delicious. Just an overall great day, because the farmville elders are like best buds with us here in burkville.

so I'm getting a pretty strong feeling this is gonna be my last transfer here in burkville. I may be wrong though. We will find out if I'm leaving burkville or not on the 17th. So we'll see. Basically if you are going to send any mail that won't get here by that date, mail it to the mission office, so it doesn't get shipped out here.
we had a crazy guy out in the middle of no where open His door the other day and just starting howling and whooping and stuff and being crazy. so we were just like, alright you have a nice day. hahaha.

So I think I'm gonna cut this one short today, not alot to report.


I know my Heavenly Father is helping me to be the best missionary I can be when I put forth the effort to be such. I have things I need to work on, but I am trying. Please be safe, I worry alot about you guys. I love you all and hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment