Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ipod mania!

BOY! Yeah...it's not so bad heat wise anymore. We get random storms rolling in often. Like they roll in like in 20 minutes and they are completely gone an hour later haha. But when they hit boy do they hit! Usually the rain is the worst because it causes tons of humidity but this last one it wasn't bad at all. So hurray for that.

I loved the tie! I would wear it more if I could. But I only wear silk ties when it starts getting cooler and on sundays. Cause sweat will ruin the tie. Silk ties stain REALLY easy. So yeah. Some of the best types of ties are Donald Trump (you can find at burlington coat factory) and the other nice silk ones. Polyester is good for summers, but those ones you can really only find at like goodwill and stuff. They don't really make polyester ties anymore.

no no credit card. I'll call em after I leave here.
Tell Grandma I say Hi and I love her and Grandpa and miss them tons!

wendover eh? Man you think the storms there are bad...you should see the storms we have here. It's incredible. I know who cindy lauper is...haha that's so funny that she was there...she sounds kinda washed up! ha.

I would love to see those pictures! Send em to me when you can!


I remember going with paul and kyle and swimming at that park for 8 hours once...haha. do you remember that? we got so sunburned it was awful. That's cool you got to go though...I have kind of forgotten what it's like to swim? haha. just kidding.

Team building stuff is where it's at for football. THat's what helped us win state! That's cool that jordan is learning all that. Like what kind of stuff was he learning? That's awesome that they took away the phones! haha it's what they should do to keep em focused.

Before I forget! OK. So this last thursday we had a zone conference where our mission president informed us that we are now allowed to us ipods! SO. What I was wondering is. does jordan use his ipod touch that often? Like would he be willing to let me borrow it for the rest of my mission? ;D The reason I ask for the ipod touch instead of my ipod is because they were talking about it at the zone meeting and president gave us permission to use it to show people the church websites and stuff so I would love to be able to have an ipod touch because I can put scriptures and preach my gospel and all this other stuff on it. you would have to take all of jordans music off it and (if it still exists?) put all my church music that's on the downstairs computer on it and then find the preach my gospel stuff. maybe (and of course this is all if jordan will let me use it) dad can do all that stuff. The reason why I want either jordan's ipod touch or my ipod is because it would save me SO much space so I didn't have to haul around my cds everywhere. SO please consider it at least. Thank you! I would also need the sync cable, an auxilary cable (dad would know what that is) and maybe my fm tuner if it still exists? So please let me know whether or not you can send me something, whether it be jordans ipod or mine. I don't know what dad's done with mine since I left but anyways.

The mail isn't a big deal. I really don't care that much about getting mail. It's just like a bonus to know someone is still making an effort to write you. you know?

I love you mom and I love Dad and Jordan and Ryan. You guys are the best and I look forward to the day when I get to see y'all again! haha.

Thanks so much and I love you! BTW here's some pictures: (I really don't know why we were jumping but we felt like it? haha. So. yeah. anyways.)



Love you! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment