Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Monday, August 9, 2010

august 9th

haha you know what was funny? Thursdays have been bad news for us lately! Even though I didn't get hurt this last thursday, we had a major (and I mean MAJOR) storm this last thursday. Mom it was literally the worst storm I've ever been in! haha. We were driving, and we saw this storm rolling in and heard the thunder and saw some lightening but we didn't think it was that bad. we got out of our car and were like "oh we can make it to this house before this storm hits" and we take like 10 steps and we get like 4 bolts of lightening striking all at once and super close. so we are like uhhhh no. we are getting back in the car. hahaha. Oh my gosh so we got back in the car and the lightening starts and starts raining HARD. Then we start getting lightening thats striking like, with 100 feet of us. It was SCARY. Like you would see the flash and the bolt and would hear the thunder IMMEDIATELY. It was like an explosion. Like a cannon going off in our car. Holy cow. ANd then the wind picked up and It was all three, super windy, lightening, and rain. It went on for about an hour. At one point it was raining 3 inches an hour. It was crazy. We also had some funnel clouds form (pre-tornadoes) but never touched down. It ripped down trees and stuff. It was crazy. People said this is what happened last time they had a hurricane (bunch of severe storms then a hurricane later on) so we'll see what happens. Supposedly we are supposed to have another storm this thursday/friday. It has been the worst summer virginia has had in a long time. Like, the average temperature for july was 94.6 I think? And many times way over that. Man!

ok to answer your questions 1. No I didn't mess up my shirt 2. The bike is fine as far as I can tell, but the bike seat is destroyed I'll have to find a new one 3. we drive a car, we just were biking cause we were outta miles, so we are just driving now 4. No, didn't get dad's message unless you mean the "it's just a sprain, walk it off" thing. If it was that yes. I did. haha. 5. No the card hasn't come yet. Hoping it comes in the mail today. we'll see.

alright. that answer your questions? haha.

Yeah I got the package thank you so much for it! It was perfect and had everything I needed. Thank you! Yeah I was kinda upset myself but I couldn't really do anything about it. It was either pay the fine or go to jail? so i was like yeahhh....haha.

yeah the cd burning thing you can just send em to me whenever you can. no worries on the shirts. They are actually nice because of how they are put together. So thank you so much for that. I appreciate it. You guys are the best!

I'm not even in the sling anymore! I only wore it until my arm felt good enough to move around. Because the doctor told me it wasn't that big of a deal. so I still have pain in the shoulder but not very severe. Only when I move it in a certain direction.

Sheesh jordan. haha I can't believe he let them do that. That was just dumb. haha. my wrist is fine, I just wear this velcro black brace and it keeps it protected. when I take it off it hurts to bend it but obviously. haha.

I'll do whatever you want me to do on the medical thing. just tell me what to do and I'l ldo that from now on.
I'll defintely keep an eye out for dads letter. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM HIM *HINT HINT DAD* haha no I know he is busy and I understand so no worries there. I'll keep an eye out for letters from aunt lorna.


That's awesome you taught jordan and ryan those scriptures. Those scriptures are what's gonna teach them to choose the right. You can tell them to do something all you want (do your chores, stopping fighting, be nice to people) but unless they understand the doctrine behind WHY you need to do that, they won't follow it. That's what I've come to learn.
HAHAHAHA that's so awesome that ryan had a good experience at scout camp. I laughed pretty hard at his fish story. That kid is awesome. Tell him that I tried to email him but it came back for some reason?

Tell jordan to go even if his hands hurt! Don't give him an excuse to chicken out. It'll help him grow more than he can udnerstand right now. So don't let him chicken out!

The campout sounds fun. I want to camp so bad. That would be so much fun haha. I'm looking forward to doing that when I am home again.

Tell ryan to get out and do stuff! video games will do nothing for you in the long run! haha. The wii is fun and so are games but really they don't matter in the long run. You can do some much more fun stuff outside! haha. Jordans got the right idea. haha.

Sis. Henrie is on a mission in virginia. She is from Pengwich Utah. I think. At least that's how she says it. but She is great! She calls us when we have mail! haha. She loved the card and was so grateful for it.

With the facebook deal, just check to see where they are from! If they are from virginia, add them! Yeah I'm sure facebook is going to get just as corrupted as myspace is/was. It kinda bugs me now. I don't know if I wanna have a facebook when I get home. we'll see.
I haven't run into andy. where is he?I thought you said clover hill but I asked the missionaries there and they don't know him at all.

The yard looks awesome! It's cool to see the yard again haha. Y'all did a good job on it.

tell dad to hold his horses on the cake! He needs to eat better like me! haha.

That's pretty hilarious that neil crashed too. I'll have to write him! haha.


Well anyways. I love y'all. Have a good week and keep praying for us missionaries cause the work never stops! Love ya!

hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment