Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

july 25,2010

hahaha thank you so much for figuring that all out...I was super worried about my social security card cause I thought it was in my wallet :X But THANKFULLY I had bought a safe box a while back and stuck it in there. So that was safe. I already cut up the cards so no worries there. I do have the checking account number in that box as well. But thank you for doing all that. Her name is Sister Henrie! She is the best. She helped out so much and did it real quick to help me out. I think I'm gonna hand that guy a El Libro De Mormon since he is spanish! haha.

Whoa! The pictures are great! I thought you were gonna expand the yard though! Not just get rid of the tree! I see you expanded it on the right side but I thought it was also gonna get expanded on the left! But nonetheless it's awesome! It looks great.
We are gonna go over this week sometime to see the armantrouts and see sister pigg and her mom! You know the older lady who is related to the piggs? she's here too! She recognized me real quick haha. Everyone just calls her grandma. haha.



NO! Oregon weather is not like virginia weather. It is not even close. haha I'm telling you it is completely different. It's kinda like utah when it comes to storms. It will have a big ol storm roll in and then dump rain for 15 minutes then it can be sunny again. Only difference there is that if it rains and then shines then you now have the humidity to deal with :X

Yeah those elders were great. I need to write elder larson. he's the man. Tell him I said that. haha

My gosh mom in a little over a week I am gonna be out 12 months aka ONE YEAR. It's way weird to think that there is only a year left. It's actually kind of scary. I am way intimidated by coming home. I don't even know what I'm gonna do. I am terrified of falling back into the way I was. Scary stuff.

Yeah I heard about the problems with the iphones. I also heard the released a fix for em lately so hopefully those problems will get fixed!

Yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do cause they may have had to cancel my msf card too. I'll find out when I leave the library. So yes. I got five dollars from Bishop Dunmire but that's about all I have to my name right now. haha. Just send the shirts and stuff as soon as you can! It's hot!

I'm going to the zoo today! It's free for missionaries! SWEEET deal. I'll attach a picture or two to make your day :) The first one is me looking suave in my suit, and the second is me, elder beus and Elder Fraga (pronounced Frog-uh) and Elder Doxey showing off the ties we stole from Elder Server! haha. anyways. Love ya!

Love y'all!
Your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment