Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 07, 2010

hahaha it's going good in richmond! But wait! before I tell you all about it I have a cool story to tell!

So we got our new mission president this last wednesday and he is so cool. His name is President James Perry. I had my first interview with him on monday and we talked about what he did before the mission. He was an area 70 in the northwest since he is from washington. He said he's been down to albany a ton of times doing stuff for the stake presidency there. the coolest thing was that you remember the story you told me about grandpa taking all those church officials on a tour of the spruce goose museum? Well President Perry was one of those guys! haha he met grandpa! it was pretty awesome finding that out!

But yeah richmond is the best. The work is going pretty good, elder bues is a cool guy just still kinda learning what's not good and what is. I think he gets a little nervous in teaching because he stutters a little. But he's still an awesome and powerful teacher. He is a great companion.

haha you should email me back that picture of me with the corn haha. cause that was on the third of july since we had church the next day. that was some DANG good corn on the cob! ha.

haha I don't even remember what the birthday wake up calls were...? I think I was going crazy that day because of all that was going on with the transfers. Maybe if I remember I'll ask ya. haha. By the way, I attached some pictures on the end of this email so yeah! that's with the new camera!

Yeah it is ridiculously hot here. I attached a picture of the temperature gage in our car yesterday. It was actually 104 but it went down to 103 before I could take the picture! haha. the best part is I ran out of clean short sleeve shirts so I was wearing a long sleeve shirt! haha so much FUN with a capital F. It's not been SO bad though.

YEAH! That's awesome y'all did the 5k. I think I might be able to do that...I know we bike WAY more than that each day so idk? haha. I'm glad dad did the 5k. It will keep him healthy! You should tell dad to write me! I haven't heard from him in a while. haha.



Your 4th sounds good. The 4th was just another day for us haha. I got to wear my 4th of july tie that I only get to wear once a year so that was sweet. we cover two wards so we were basically at church all day and then we ate dinner with a member of the stake presidency and his family. so yeah. not super exciting.

Oh. so I have decided I hate driving dodge caravans. Malibus or corollas are where it's at. I look like a fool driving that van! For some reason I turn into my 15 year old self driving that thing around.

Idaho falls is the best! You should go to rexburg and visit MAH HOMIES. actually non of them are there I think? I don't know. haha. you should go to yellowstone or somesing. are you already doing that?

haha jordan is gonna bug you to drive until he gets his own car to drive! hopefully he'll be good enough at driving so that when he gets on his own it won't be a big deal.

WHAT! THe whilhites are moving? so are the roses buying the house or just renting it? Tell brother rose I said hi and I forgot to write him back in that big group of letters but I really appreciate what he wrote! He helped a ton!


haha well sweet deal with the mikes address. I might try and shoot him an email and see if he gets it.

yeah scripture study is awesome. if I don't have a particular topic to study I just read a chapter at a time. I love picking apart the scriptures. The more and more you study it, the more and more you realize that there was just no way a 20 year old man with a 3rd grade education wrote the book of Mormon. There are way to many tiny intricacies in it for one man to have written it. It's those little parts that I love to find cause it gives me more of an understanding.

Well not much else to report. Got a letter from Frank today, gonna write him back. he's the man.

You guys have any questions bout the new area? ask me for next week!

Love you all!

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment