Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 18th 2010

HEY HEY!

Holy cow! It sounds like you had an eventfull week! haha

The p-day changed cause president monson wanted all the missionaries to have their p-days on mondays. so yeah? I guess it's just cause the prophet said haha. Oh I guess I misunderstood what you said about the fromes knowing him haha. He is the man. I just saw him at the mission office like 25 minutes ago. haha.

ok before I forget! I saw sister pigg! and I keep getting confused with who is related to who, but drews dads mom and grandma were in the bon air ward on sunday! I said hey and talked with em for a little bit. I think they are gonna be here for a while. Sister Piggs daughter is married to a man named Jack Armantrout who is in the bishopric of the ward! haha It was cool to see them again. Sister Piggs mom (drews great grandma I think) was sitting a couple rows behind us and I looked back and she was just beaming and I was like, holy cow! I know her! haha it was so cool.


haha Elder Beus is the man. I can tell he still has his greeny fire so I'm trying not to discourage that! haha. Brother williams IS the man. He is so cool he and his soon to be wife went with us to a lesson and they were so cool. haha I have actually GAINED weight since I came here. But I am working on eating better so I'm hoping it will go down soon. haha what do you mean I'm awesome!? hahaha. The house he sent was probably his! We live in an apartment complex. Definitely send him a picture of the family he would love that.

speaking of, we had an awesome thunderstorm last night. the thing about virginia is the weather is absolutely the most random thing ever. You can be on one side of town and it will be just DUMPING rain, and then you can go to the other side and it will be dry as a bone. Last night we were out and just start hearing this thunder and we were talking to this lady and lightening literally cracks RIGHT over head. It was intense. it got even worse later on into the night. we were in our apartment and it was just like the bottom drops out of the clouds and it just starts POURING rain. It was intense.


Alright I'll keep an eye out for the package when it shows up. Thank you so much for doing that! If you ever randomly (I'm not asking for it just if you happen to see some) see some ties that are made of 100% silk and you think they are nice, you should send them to me! Just letting you be aware! cause ties are the best! haha but seriously I'm not asking you to get it for me, just keep an eye out. I haven't got mail in a while! I got a wedding announcement from Elder LARSON! haha did you get that? That's pretty funny. I need to write him back for sure. He's the man!

Your car accident story sounds crazy! I bet that boy was grateful haha. I'm glad his name was hunter. He must've been a cool kid! haha. But seriously, I'm glad y'all are alright and not traumatized.

hahah the fire alarm in the library just went off and everyone just sat here and didn't move haha. That's how awesomely lazy everyone is here haha.

Your trip sounds awesome! I actually would've lvoed to go on that trip...missionary work makes you appreciate all those trips...haha.

hahaha That's so funny that rocky did that. HE IS THE BEST DOG EVER! haha. I miss him a ton!

haha well I gotta go! not alot else going on this week! I got to go on an exchange with one of my former companions the other day! that was cool. hope youre enjoying life! I'll tlak to y'all next monday!

love y'all

Elder C.

No comments:

Post a Comment