Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MARCH 31ST

Things are going well. I am struggling a bit with my companion...s. haha. It's just hard cause they are both somewhat trunky and it's causing alot of stuff to be less effective than it should be. And you know me, I hate to raise a conflict with others so I don't fight it and it's hard cause I'm trying to be an example and get up on time and do what I'm supposed to but when I'm the only one and they act like I'm a stickler because of it....I don't know. Yeah they are wonderful missionaries though. When we do teach they are great. It's just little things here and there you know.
But things are still going good. They closed one of the areas in my district so we lost two sisters :( But the rest are doing good! And one of the sisters from my mtc district is in williamsburg now so I get to talk to her sometimes so thats cool! And I don't know if you remember Elder Barson from the mtc? But he is my zone leader now! haha. And guess who is with the zoneleaders as their companion...augh it's elder terry again! haha I'm just playing I love the elder he's just an interesting guy.
Weather has gotten alot better here...today is supposed to be 74 and tommorow is going to be 83 :D Finally slack season! haha. We had some CRAZY thunder and lightening the other night though. We were all asleep and this one crack of thunder woke all three of us up at the same time. haha. It was nuts. We live right next to the train tracks and trains are constantly going by so we thought a train derailed! haha.
I'm excited to see the yard work! Ryan said you cut down the tree! :O What's up with that! haha. But I'm sure it will be cool when I get back! We've been doing yard work too lately! haha we have a member (Who honestly is pretty creepy) who has had us over every saturday for a couple of weeks for a couple of hours to help him with hsi yard. We've transplanted flower bushes and dragged big old trees into the forest adna ll kinds of stuff. Oh! and I saw a tick for the first time there! haha they are nasty little things!

haha I'm glad you are paying attention in the scriptures! haha yes omni is an interesting couple of verses. It's good stuff though. Some really powerful scriptures especially before hand in enos. BUt pay attention in the first part of mosiah, sometimes people pass up how much awesome doctirine is in there. So don't forget it!

I'm in 3rd nephi right now, right after Christ comes to them. It's really interesting. I like that stuff alot and You should see my sciptures, cause they are like a rainbow haha. But I've gained a limited understanding that I never would've seen before my mission. It's really cool.

I'm glad y'all are doing scriptures. It's hard but gosh if Jordan and Ryan get behind it it'll be so worth it. Don't give up on it!

The intereviews were great! The first one was the best. Those interviews are some of the most spritual events you experiences as a missionary. You get to let someone new to the gospel bear their testimony to you. It's a lift when you almost get monotanous to the spirit if that makes sense! haha.

well besides that not much is going on so I'll let y'all go! I love you so much and am so grateful for you. next week is conference so take a question you have and ask heavenly father to answer it for you! And watch conference and I know you'll find an answer!

Love you all and I'll talk to you next wednesday! STAY SAFE

LOVE

Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment