Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Monday, April 26, 2010

april 21

Yeah I am still ok with driving. You get two strikes and you're out! haha. It's called "red-dotting". Cause when you aren't allowed to drive your picture on the transfer board gets a red-dot. It's not good! haha.

Yeah I had my interviews with President Millburn yesterday and he talked with me about it and I basically told him I wasn't gonna make excuses about it because I was just being careless. And he said yeah, just learn from it! So I am. I'm workin on it!

Jordan's lookin awesome in those pictures! He's way buff! haha. It sounds like he's having fun though which is awesome. Track is a fun deal if you get into it. It was a little weird with the third picture (I think) with the guy messing with his short shorts in the background haha. But otherwise, keep up the good work jordan!

So I didn't know they did track in middle school! haha. Shows how into sports I was then...haha. That's cool though. That's awesome that he's doing a running event, that's not easy! Especially with someone who has asthma! haha. He beat Reed? Holy cow! haha. That's awesome that Frank has been coming though, I really need to write him. I just haven't had time yet and I lost his email againnnn...gall. I'm lookin forward to more pictures though!

That's cool that Jordan and Ryan are stil pushing forward on scouts. You'd be surprised how few missionaries get their eagle. I don't think any of my companions so far have it. So tell jordan and ryan to keep workin on it cause it's worth it! Don't stop at life! Don't be a lifer!
Yeah we had an interesting incident this morning with my companions...haha. Well so we had a member give us two containers last night, one that had brownies in it and the other with cookies in it. And Elder Blair took to those brownies and ate like, the whole container by himself, minus like 4 brownies. And then when me and Elder Reynolds were eating the cookies, he wanted to eat the cookies too! I was like, no elder. You ate all the brownies and we want the cookies. And after some arguing and yelling he stormed off into the bathroom and sat in there powting for ten minutes. This literally happened...20 minutes ago? haha. I know I need to apologize (and I will after we leave the library) and it was a stupid thing to argue over but he doesn't realize that other people wanted those brownies too and he can't have it all. I just feel like I am always the one apologizing and it drives me crazy! But I guess I just need to keep doing what I need to do. Yeah I talked with President yesterday about my companions "ready-ness to go home" (trunkiness haha) and he told me he committed them to stay focused and if there were any more problems to talk to him. So yeah basically he told me to man up and get out of my comfort zone and stand up for what I know is right when my comps aren't doing it. So yeah I realized I need to stop being so passive on things that I know are wrong.

So yes. I am a human being. I do things wrong. Surprise there!

Oh and just real slang words we try to avoid cause we're supposed to be representatives of the Lord and when we are walking around saying words like "pissed" "gay" and things of that kind it doesn't put off the best representation of Christ, does it? haha.

Allergies have gotten better! Well, mostly cause it's been raining! haha. But yeah I've got my inhaler. I'm fine on that end. haha mom I don't think you understand where I'm living! Imagine...brownsville, and then subtract half that city! We have a rite aid, a food lion, a subway, a dairy queen, and a library. THAT'S IT! hahaha. It's actually pretty sad! But I love it we walk down dirt roads all the time. I've got enough nose spray and singulair. And the pills you sent are drowsy so I can only take them at night, which I do.
haha we aren't gonna have a hurricane any time soon...I think hurrican season starts in either june and july and goes until november. That's when tornadoes show up too :) If I see a tornado I am totally taking a picture of it! haha. I had a crazy dream last night that we got hit a giant storm. Like a really bad hurrican and it had a huge tornado in the middle ofit. But virginia is overdue for a bad storm so we'll see!

haha that is not a good dream mom! I will drive carefully. I talked to some members about my ticket and they said that new kent county cops are mean! And they won't lesson my ticket even if I show up. Like they said that since it's a way country county that it's how they make their revenue is off tickets. So yeah...sorry! haha.

haha I'm excited to call you again! what day is mothers day? I can't remember haha. But I won't forget to call I promise! It'll be good!
I haven't seen any of the sites here yet! We just haven't had time. There's so many things...There's the yorktown battlefield site, theirs colonial jamestown and williamsburg, theres the jamestown victory center, and theres the jamestown settlement holy cow so much history! I said in my last email that I had a picture of the chapel where martha and george washington got married! haha.

That's pretty intense about the earthquake! It's crazy how many there have been lately! Be careful and prepared for them in our area! If you haven't heard oregon is overdue for a major earthquake. Like 9.0+ stuff. So just be prepared! Promise?

haha well I hope stuff does pick up soon! I can't believe it's almost june! mom in a little over 3 months I'll be on my mission for a whole year! That is absolutely crazy! So scary too! It's going way to fast.

So how's the scriptures going? I finished the book of mormon a couple days ago and started into the pearl of great price. holy cow don't read moses and abraham unless you are actually going to study them because you miss so much if you aren't paying attention. It's got alot of the plan of salvation in there and the creation and whatnot. It's crazy!

But I love y'all so much. Miss you tons. Please be safe and I'll look forward to hearing from you next week!

Love y'all

Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment