Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Transfer number 3!

Holy cow! I almost didn't get to email you today! The library is closed on account of the snow. Bah! So we went to the university and used their library. So yeah. But Hey! I'm getting transferred again :(

New address:

9311 Pocahontas Trail
Providence Forge, VA 23140

Also, you should just tell everyone from now on to write me at this address:

9327 Midlothian Tpke STE 1-B
Richmond, VA 23235

The richmond address is my mission office, and that way, no matter what, I will get it. So just post the richmond one for people to send packages to, and the pocahontas one as where they can write LETTERS to.

Hopefully that makes sense!

But yeah the snow has been crazy. We have been stuck inside forever! And Yeah, I did get sick. I had to stay in one day cause of it and I still have it somewhat. But I'm recovering. And I got the package last wednesday! Thank you SO much for it! I love the hat! and I was so happy to see a scarf. I lost franks address! I want to write him and thank him, so please email that to me! The pictures were perfect thank you. I really liked all that, thank you SO much!

That's cool about your new calling! I bet it'll tire you out real quick with all those kids. haha. But guess whats awesome about transfers? I am going to be companions with one of my friends from the mtc! Elder Server! We are serving together in an area called New Kent county! So another country area. He is the district leader haha. Our whole district is just him and I and the rest are all sisters! haha.

Yeah like I said I got real sick. First it was just a little coughing and then it got worse. Mostly the coughing is gone now but my nose is fluctuating between running and stuffed up. So yeah, not fun, but we've still been out working with it.

Yeah the teaching is going alright. I guess now it's outta my hands since I'm getting transferred. But I'm going to really miss this area...I loved it alot! "Bob" is really sad I'm leaving and it's going to be really hard for him to say goodbye to me. But yeah, I hate snow now. Especially getting stuck inside :(

We drive outside, but the roads are pretty clear. The car accident wasn't our fault anyways so yeah. But we are being safe that's for sure.

I'm glad ryan is still doing good in basketball! it'll help him stay fit I guess! Tell him just to try the football camp all the way through and then if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to do it! Tell him it's worth it though even if it's hard! He sounds like me not being very aggressive haha.

I liked the blog comments haha let everyone know I say hi! And that they should write me so I know they want to hear from me! Cause I figure if someone actually wants to hear from me, they'll write me a letter :P

But yeah things have been going really good. I'm excited to serve with my friend Elder Server, but I'm sad I have to leave here. But it'll be fun I'm sure! I'm glad I got to go to west virginia when I did...ha!

But yeah, I had a rough day yesterday with Elder Hiltbrand leaving. Not specifically him leaving, but that coupled with how sick I was and other stuff it just wasn't a good day. But I'm doing better. yes.

I'm sorry the email is so short. But there isn't much else to tell ya! Let the cox's know I'll be getting the package they sent to me tommorow at transfers!

Well I'm sorry the email is short! but things are good and I'll send the card home soon so you can see it all! Love you! Be safe and I'll talk to you next wednesday hopefully!

Love

Your son!

No comments:

Post a Comment