Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

More catching up!

November 27th
haha ok story about the sickness stuff...This week has been RIDICULOUS. OK, so Monday, we went to Chester and had a zone p-day which was fun. just played volleyball and basketball with the zone. Then afterwards we stayed with the Petersburg Elders as well as the Lawrenceville Elders who were up there too. So Monday night we were stuck there and then we had a district meeting the next day which turned out pretty good. But then we didn't leave petersburg until about 2 and it's about an hour drive home. We also had the Lawrenceville elders with us for an exchange so that was fun. so we came home and went on an exchange. Then wednesday Elder parker has had some problems with ingrown toenails (sound familiar) and was having a hard time walking so we didn't ahve alot of time to do much because he couldn't walk. Then thursday was obviously thanksgiving, then friday was our only full day of work but half of that was weekly planning. Then Saturday morning-ish Elder parker started getting REALLY sick (with the flu) and so we came back to the apartment and were there for the rest of the day. Then sunday he was sicker than before and we stayed home from church because it was so bad. And what's funny, is through all of this, I haven't gotten a single symptom of his flu. haha. so let's see how long that lasts!

Yeah I know I need to eat less. I'm working on it...haha. It's hard sometimes though y'know? just get real hungry and don't have alot of time so the stuff I eat is not generally good for me! And just fyi, I probably won't be eating at subway for a while...I still associate my stomach illness with subway...so it never ever looks appetizing :X

Yeah I'll go to the doctor if I ever have that again. I just finished my prilosec today. so yeah.


haha you know what's funny, as soon as I told you I hadn't had anyone write me I got two letters! One from Joseph and one from Micah! haha. But do tell people to write! haha.

Yep, it's looking like it's gonna be a Wakefield Christmas! The weird thing is they closed one of the areas in my district (Lawrenceville) and so it's just us and Petersburg...and they shotgunned that area so I don't really know that area at all. haha.

You got snow?! what the. It's been in the 20's here but during the day it starts to get up above the 50's soemtimes. so I don't know what the snow is gonna be like this year. They aren't expecting much.

I'm pretty sure you would laugh at how redneck virginia is. haha. Especially around hunting season. Hunting season is like, a HUGE deal out here. It starts in stages; first it's bow season (meaning hunting with a bow and arrows) then a month or two later it's black powder season, then another month later it's shotgun & dog season (meaning they can hunt with dogs which is just lazy hunting by the way.) it's pretty hilarious. You see guys driving around with trucks and dog kennels on the back. It's absolutely crazy. haha.

Thanksgiving was good but kinda boring. In the morning we went to help put together some thanksgiving dinners for the poor, and then we came back to our house and studied, then went over to some members and ate lunch and whatnot. then we came home, and basically slept the rest of the day! haha boring but so nice!

haha oh gosh I still have so much time left. I can't believe they are already expecting me to come home. I was actually thinking about some of that the other day though, I don't remember why. I actually wanted to do what you were talking about. I'll have to figure out if I can defer again. I want to work and earn some of the money I need to pay for myself. I really want to be independent (money wise) pretty soon after my mission. Like, at the latest a year from when I come home. so we'll see what happens here. Any suggestions?

yeah...your telling me. The one grocery store in wakefield is already playing christmas music. craziness.

ok well. I know I'm gonna get kicked off here soon! this is what I'm talking about! I only barely had time to write JUST you! stupid wakefield library. anyways. I love you all a ton! I'll talk to you next week!

December 6

No comments:

Post a Comment