Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The big 2011 catch up!

Novemeber 11
I'm doing good though, we are planning on having a baptism next week! It's a guy named charles and he is the man.

But yes. I'm sorry this got all scambled cause I got kicked off and now my mind just doesn't know what I was talking about.

I love you all though and next week will hopefully be better! haha.

Talk to you later!
November 15
so before I get into anything else, I need to tell you something! I got super sick this last thursday night. Like...sicker than I've been in a long time...it was a combination of two things; my acid reflux and a stomach virus. I was stupid and ate some of those 3rd degree habenero doritos chips which just ate me up inside. and then I had subway which just made it worse. So mom you remember the bad chest pain I had in the night time a couple of months ago? Yeah try that times a 100. and 10 times as long. I came home and just laid down because of how garbage I was feeling. Note I had already taken like 5 rolaids and 2-3 tums which did nothing. So I was trying to get the pain to go away and it was so bad it was keeping me from sleeping. SO I was up all night long. and I was also throwing up at the same time by the way. The first few were normal but when I ran out of food to throw up it was just bile and water. all. night. long. pain so bad in my chest that I couldn't sleep so I wandered all night long throwing up, dozing off for like 5 minutes, the pain waking me back up again and then taking a bath or shower or something because it made me feel better. Finally, at 5:40 I woke up my companion and said i need to get some pepto or something. So I went to the 7/11 with him and got the medicine which did nothing. So later on around 8 I got some milk of magnesia or whatever it's called and some prilosec because the med secretary told me to start that again. So finally, around 1 or 2 that afternoon I got to sleep and the pain went away. I was still incredibly weak and tired from the whole deal, but I at least didn't have pain anymore. So I just slept for a couple more hours.


gosh dangit. mom I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to finish my email later. This retarded library is kicking me off again before I can finish. Hopefully I can do so later...sorry.

November 22


Well you'll be happy to know I'm in a different library today and I'm writing to you first! haha. I usually write to you first anyways, that lady just kicked me off after only a little bit when I got on. so yeah.

Ok you freaked me out as well! I get this call from the mission office and we missed it, but they left a message, and it was marked "URGENT" so I'm like oh gosh. so I call and I thought something bad is happening. but nope just mom freaking out! hahaha.

I will take your advice. I'm trying to do better, but it's not always possible on a mission you know? People feed us what they feed us! But I've been doin better. Eating less and not so bad stuff. so yeah. I'm sorry about that scare. Blame it on the librarian! haha.

I call the medical advisor every time I get these pains and she's just like it's ALL YOUR FAULT ARUGHDJSFHKLJHDFK. And the last time I went the doctor told me to basically suck it up. haha. so anyways. If it happens again I'll go. But I've been on the prilosec so I hope I'll be fine.

oh and just so you can get it out there...I HAVEN'T GOT MAIL IN LIKE OVER A MONTH :( Like the last thing I got was a halloween card from the Wiest's which I promptly wrote them back and thanked them for! haha I don't normally complain about mail but a MONTH is ridiculous! haha :P


It's weird to think that next year I'll be at grandmas house for thanksgiving. real weird. I'm about to hit 16 months mom! how is this going so stinking fast?! so just fyi, transfer calls are this week, so you'll find out if I'm going or staying next p-day.

snow?! haha we've not even gotten close to it snowing yet. because where we are at it just doesn't snow that offten. it's kinda like oregon...just to hard for it to get snow.

MOM! That's awesome that you finished the book! I love the feeling of finishing it, even though it's kind of a sad end. Even though it's sorta sad it's also very happy! haha it's hard to explain. Personally, I would say start with the new testamant. The old testamant is really long and alot of it is the same story told twice (1,2 samuel, & 1,2 kings and chronicles are the same story) and some stuff is just long and arduous to read. Like Leviticus is simply the law of Moses telling the children of israel what to do and what not to do. so I would say start in the new testament or reread the book of mormon! haha.


yeah dad was telling me about the big screen tv death. pretty crazy. It'll be weird to come home to that not being there!

haha I sent a letter to jordan, did he ever get it?

I think it's so weird to realize I'm gonna be talking to you again in about a month! Crazy stuff!

alright I'm gonna try to reply to dad's email! So I'll talk to you later mom! Love you!

November 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment