Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

January 31 2011

Yeah so update on the investigator who seperated from his fiance...so Elder Parker and another Elder were in Wakefield this week while I was up in Richmond for a leadership conference. They went to go see this investigator and when they walked into his trailer it smelled REALLY bad of gas. So they asked him about it and he said that he had been trying to kill himself. He told them "each night I hope that I don't wake up." It was crazy. So they (Elder Parker and the other Elder) and called our branch mission leader, Bro. Gruber. He is retired air force, and his training with things like this is you don't leave these people alone. So he called the Elders and said to go back and he was gonna call the police. So right as the Elders show up the cops show up as well. So already it looks kinda bad. But the cop goes up and talks to the investigator and after opening a few windows and talking with him, he tells our investigator "you can either come with me to the Hospital willingly or or I can take you in handcuffs. So he chose to go willingly. And we haven't had any contact with him since, because his phone is off. So yeah...craziness in Wakefield

So a little update on those investigators....one is getting baptized this saturday and the other is getting baptized next saturday :D So we are really excited! I love the Holy Ghost...I only worry I about the time when I don't get to recieve this kinda revelation for people, you know? I hope I can remember all this.

I really liked your story about the temple...you have no idea how much I long to go to the temple...I miss it so much. And just before I go to far into it just fyi, that picture over Joseph Smith is actually of Peter, James and John (basically the first presidency of Christs mortal ministry) restoring the Melchizidek priesthood.

But I love the temple...I want to go home and spend as much time as I possibly can at the temple...I think that's the only way (along with scripture study prayer and coming to church) that I'll be able to maintain the spirit I feel out here.

Alright well It was really good to hear from you all. I love you all a ton and if you have any questions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment