Virginia weather!

Virginia weather!

Sup, Elders

Sup, Elders

December blast of snow!

December blast of snow!

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

Hunter, sis. Henrie & Elder Beaus

yeah for PDAY!

yeah for PDAY!

its a tie fashion show

its a tie fashion show

Swamp monsters?

Swamp monsters?

The companions!

The companions!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

october 12

Hey Hey!

SO the zone p-day was great! we had a ton of fun. We just played volleyball and watched joseph smith prophet of the restoration. which reminds me! How in the world did you know that movie existed, let alone get it and send it to me?! Thank you for that I really do appreciate it, I was just wondering where you got it! It's pretty funny cause that dvd is like...the rare item that makes missionaries think they are cool haha. Like "oh man did you hear elder soandso has prophet of the restoration?!" hahaha so funny. so I guess I'm the cool guy now. :P

Yeah the ipod is working great, the only problem was that the charger didn't work! Like I tried it all over the house with different outlets and stuff. So I had to buy a new one. So yeah, that's what I bought at walmart...it was stupid how expensive it was. But I didn't have any other options since walmarts not in our area and we don't get to go there very often.
Mom you don't know how much it means to me to know you are loving the scriptures! I love em too...I've gotten some choice revelation from them lately that has changed some stuff. I've been struggling with stuff going on out here lately and it's helped alot. Make sure you pay more attention to how you feel when you read versus what you understand! I'm in alma 25 right now...I love alma...just so much good stuff!
I totally would be putting all those conference talks on my ipod right now but some members are putting the music on my ipod for me since I don't have time or the means to do it myself. ha. I love conference! I'm going to put the conference cds I have on there along with the past two!

haha the tape was great mom. It was like a breath of fresh air sitting there and listening to y'all talk. I loved it. It just makes me happy hearing everyones voices. Oh my gosh ryan doesn't even sound the same anymore. He's totally got a much deeper voice. Jordans still the same though...haha. Love you jordan!

oh gosh yeah the solo...I don't know we'll see. haha. I hope it's good. but I mean honestly, I'm not a very good singer, but I do feel like it's gotten better since I left! haha.

so I apparently only get a half hour today and not a full hour because of this weird library in petersburg but that's why I may not cover everything! haha.

I loved the picture of ryan...haha he just looks so goofy! haha. braces are fun...haha.

That's smart to do with jordans test. I kinda wish I had done that :P haha oh well.

OH! So quick story I needed to tell you. We are having a baptism this saturday :) and I got a call and he wants me to do it. So I'm excited to just be a part of it. He wants to serve a mission too. He is only 19 so he could totally do it. I'm so excited...he is one of those investigators that when he gets baptised I would be totally content with my mission...just being able to help someone grab onto the gospel like he has...just makes EVERYTHING worth while.

Mom I only have a few minutes left but I just wanted to say...I love the Gospel. I love what it gives me. I can't ever express the feelings of joy I feel from the things I have experienced here. The Atonement is....absolutely priceless. To see it coming to effect in someones life is something I will never forget. The effects it has in my life...help me to know even though I'm not perfect, I can still do the Lord's work.

Anyways. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment